Funny Quotes about life

Famous Quotes about life

Good Morning Quotes to get a fresh | funny life quotes

Good Morning Quotes to get a fresh

Your great day usually starts with a great morning. To get a positive frame of mind in the morning is important for you to have a productive day.

Your morning should be started by healthy breakfast and couples of fresh thoughts and spent in the company of positive people. Or you can just kick off your new day by reading inspiring quotes that ddquotes.com offers a great deal of. We have compilations of positive morning quotes, good morning funny quotes, good morning love quotes, morning inspirational quotes, funny morning quotes, good morning beautiful quotes, good morning quotes for friends, morning motivational quotes, best good morning quotes, morning inspiration, and many more of other quote types.


Good morning quotes for friends

Be pleasant until ten o’clock in the morning and the rest of the day will take care of itself.
Elbert Hubbard

The world is beautiful outside when there is stability inside.
Anonymous

Your journey will be much lighter and easier if you don’t carry your past with you.
Anonymous

>> 50 beautiful quote for the day adding more dynamic with images

Waking up this morning, I smile. 24 brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment.
Thich Nhat Hanh

Not the day only, but all things have their morning.
French Proverb

An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.
Henry David Thoreau

The sun has not caught me in bed in fifty years.
Thomas Jefferso

I like my coffee black and my mornings bright.
Terri Guillemets

Every morning you have two choices- continue to sleep with dreams or wake up and chase your dreams. The choice is yours!
Anonymous

I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over so I refuse to have a bad day.
Paul Henderso


When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
Marcus Aurelius

Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it.
Richard Whately

You cry and you scream and you stomp your feet and you shout. You say, ‘You know what? I’m giving up, I don’t care.’ And then you go to bed and you wake up and it’s a brand new day, and you pick yourself back up again.
Nicole Scherzinger

Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night.
William Blake

Thank God every morning when you get up that you have something to do that day, which must be done, whether you like it or not.
James Rusell Lowell

>> 70 Best funny life quotes and love make you with beautiful images

I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.
Larry King

I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up.
Benjamin Franklin

If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.
Larry Page

A good idea will keep you awake during the morning, but a great idea will keep you awake during the night.
Marilyn vos Savant

Success comes to those who have the will power to win over their snooze buttons. Wishing you an awesome morning.
Anonymous

I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, “ aw shit, he’s up!”
Steve Maraboli

It’s a finger snapping kind of day.
Coco J. Ginger

“Morning not only forgives, it forgets.”
Marty Rubin

You get peace of mind not by thinking about it or imagining it, but by quietening and relaxing the restless mind.
Remez Sasson

When you keep God first place and believe in him with all your heart no matter what the situation is…life is good.
Owen Martin

Every morning in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a Lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn’t matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you’d better be running.
Anonymous

If you’re going to do something tonight that you’ll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late.
Henny Youngman

I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special.
Jennifer Aniston

I can tell you that God is alive because I talked to him this morning.
Billy Graham

You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
George Lorimer

I never knew a man come to greatness or eminence who lay abed late in the morning.
Jonathan Swift

When I woke up this morning my girlfriend asked me, “Did you sleep good?” I said “No, I made a few mistakes.”
Steven Wright

Manner is the key thing. Say, for instance, when you’re growing up, you’re walking down the street, you’ve got to tell everybody good morning. Everybody. You can’t pass one person.
Usain Bolt

Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in American. If I’m not there, I go to work.
Robert Orben

I wake up laughing. Yes, I wake up in the morning and there I am just laughing my head off.
Bruce Willis

The man with the best job in the country is the vice-president. All he has to do is get up every morning and say, “How is the president?”
Will Rogers

>> How much best love quotes make you crazy in love

It ain’t as bad as you think. It will look better in the morning.
Colin Powell

Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.
Yoko Ono

You know, I looked at my face in the mirror this morning, and I like being old. My face has mor content and when I train in the gym now, I am not training to be strong or handsome – just better than I was yesteray. These days the race is just against myself.
Jean-Claude Van Damme

When I wake up every morning, I thank God for the new day.
Sionil Jose

0 nhận xét: