Funny Quotes about life

Famous Quotes about life

18 best quotes collections about nature | funny life quotes

18 best quotes collections about nature



1.Adopt the pace of nature her secret is patience.
short love qoutes collections for you

2.Nature is the art of God – Nature Quote.

3.The world is mud-luscious and puddle-wonderful.

4.Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.

5.One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.

6.Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature’s peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees.

i love you quotes collections so romance

7.One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.

8.Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed.

9.In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.

10.If I were to name the three most precious resources of life, I should say books, friends, and nature; and the greatest of these.

i miss you quotes collections for you

11.The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

12.To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug.

13.Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.

14.I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.

15.In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.

16.…and then, I have nature and art and poetry, and if that is not enough, what is enough.

17.In nature there are neither rewards nor punishments; there are consequences.

18.The earth has music for those who listen.

0 nhận xét: